Wednesday, December 21, 2011

POST// New beginnings


This my zillionth attempt at making a successful blog. I've been obsessed with the idea of hundreds of people following my every post since I was in middle school. I've tried making a handful of blogs since then, and none of them really stuck. I've had blogs that were basically my online diaries, I've had angry girl ranting blogs, fashion blogs, craft blogs, and more recently my photography blog that is actually doing ok. It has started out very slow but I'm up to 18 followers so that counts as something, right?
But I want this to be different. I really wanna buckle down and just do what I love and hope that maybe, just maybe, I'll finally be the successful blogger that I've always wanted to be. A new year is around the corner and its the perfect start for a clean slate, or rather blog post, and get myself together. No more procrastination!
I have made goals and new year's resolutions. And these are my resolutions for this blog and its purpose:
1. Post at least once a week.
2. To be about anything I want! I always limit my blogs on what they should be and I'm not gonna do that this time. This is going to be my everything blog. Fashion, DIY, photography, my life, and everything in between.
3. To inspire anyone that reads it.

So with that being said, I present to the blogging world: the Metric Child!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...