Saturday, January 28, 2012

BEAUTY// zoya nail polish


I finally received my Zoya nail polish I ordered like three weeks ago. Goshdang. But I was too excited to be mad about the lack of a speedy delivery. I took advantage of their New Year sale they had at the beginning of the month (two free polishes if you pay S&H). I ordered "Cynthia" and "Megan".





Cynthia is a dark, almost navy blue-ish color, and Megan is a light lavender. I'm in love with both!


"Megan"


Sorry about the blinding flash, I took these at night.

"Cynthia"


I'm currently wearing Cynthia. I love how it's blue, but it kinda looks like a black color from a distance. Very cute and very sexy. I plan on wearing Megan when Spring comes around and it gets warmer.

The only thing that bothered me is that after only two hours of wear they began to chip ( Not to mention they took forever to dry)! But a quick clear topcoat did the trick.

Stay beautiful,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...