Thursday, April 26, 2012

FASHION// studded shorts


I've been obsessing over destroyed, studded, and dyed shorts. They are totally DIYable and just plain awesome. Plus every pair you make are unique and one of a kind. Here are some pictures I've been gawking over and have inspired me to make my own pair.








1 / 2 / 3 / 4

I don't have any dye or studs yet, but I do have an x-acto knife! Adding rips is easy. Carefully use your knife to slice through your shorts. Toss them in the dryer for a few minutes and that's it! 




I can't dry them until I go home this weekend, but I'll post the results when I do. I am also going to have a DIY later in the next month or so showing you how to dye them and stud them. Should be really cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...