Thursday, May 10, 2012

FASHION// OOTD + new shorts


Alright folks, this is my first project, completed. I also did the back of the yellow shorts too (pictures of that will be up tomorrow, maybe). But I wanted to share these first because I am wearing them today! Aren't they gorgeous??  Let me tell you something if you've never studded before: it is hard work, and requires a lot of patience. I had to get John to help me out a bit because I don't have the strong enough hands to work the pliers. But after about maybe an hour, these were done! I am so excited!





I am styling them very simple today. Just a charcoal tank tucked in. The gold and black stud cross was a last minute "throw on" kind of thing, but I took it off later because I wanted the focus to be on the studs. 




I used about 37 of the studs, so I have quite a few left to work with. I am looking into making a choker or something with the left overs. Let me know what you think!


Again, I am going to Charleston with my best friend this weekend, and I plan to relax, relax, relax. So that means a small vacation from blogging. But I will be back next Monday or Tuesday with pictures of my trip and maybe a haul if I get lucky shopping.

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...