Friday, July 6, 2012

DIY// let's tie dye the world


Hey guys! I've been going tie dye CRAZZYYY! Literally obsessed right now. I did some socks and a tank yesterday and wanted to share with you my results! 







These are my socks! Rubberbanded and dyed. I let them sit over night and rinsed them in the morning.


After rinsing, I threw them in the wash with other colored clothes. I used warm water to wash and warm water to rinse. 


I used 5 tulip dyes, plus a sixth one I mixed myself.


I always draw out a plan to follow as I am applying my dyes so I dont mess up or get confused.


I did a spiral for my tank top.


This is how my socks turned out! They are brighter on the inside (see below), however. So I might just wear them inside-out.



I think my tank turned out really good! One of the best one's I've done.

Thanks for taking a peak at this post! Hope your summer is going fantastic!



3 comments:

  1. so wonderful! especially the socks are just so cute! the color mixture is really brilliant :) good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tanktop looks so good! when ever i tie-dye all the colors blend together :(
    http://lizz-leee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, looks very cool!
    Like coloured socks, they show a bit crazyness :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...