Tuesday, March 26, 2013

DIY// first diy of 2013! graphic tee



I am literally dying for summer to be here so I can finally wear all my pretty colorful clothes! It's still so chilly here! So while I'm still stuck inside I managed to throw together this little DIY for you. It's inspired by a graphic tee I saw on Forever21's website. 

Ingredients:


And a t-shirt! I used this old tie dye one.


Measure out a triangle on your cardstock to use as a template. The base of mine was 5 inches, and each side was 7 inches. 



Tape your template to your shirt to secure it. Put a piece of paper inside the shirt so that the paint won't seep through to the other side.


Start painting!


Once you have the outline painted, you can take the stencil off and fill in the rest!


 

Ta-dah!


Hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for another t-shirt DIY coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...