Saturday, April 28, 2012

FASHION// bracelets I've made


To keep from going crazy from studying this past week, every break I take I use that time to work on some bracelets for my summer collection. I'm really excited about them and can't wait to include them on an up and coming DIY project involving "Arm Parties", or "Arm Candy." Check out some photos I took of my latest creations!



This is one of the classic chevron friendship bracelets that I learned how to make last summer. Love the colors that I'm using! Although I do need to get more thread ever since an accident involving Modge Podge... :/




This one is so easy and fast to make! If you know how to fishtail braid, you can make this one. There are about 18 individual threads in this bracelet. The more you use, the bigger and thicker it will become.


This is a new project that I just tried. Half lanyard/half chain. It's so cool! I am in love with using lanyards as a fashion statement now. If you want the DIY to this, please comment below and say so!




Really excited about these bracelets! If you want a DIY on any of these, leave a comment below! And link your blog so I can check out your creations! 

Now I'm off to study some more! Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. love your blog! i definaltey followed <3 do you think you could follow me as i would love my blog to be as good as yours <3 keep up the amazing work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Want to know a secret...? You have more followers than I do ;)

      Delete
  2. Wearing bracelets is a new fashion for both man and women. But women's likes to wear bracelets more. Almost all the bracelets designs in this post is nice. Thanks for this post. Bracelets for women

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...