Thursday, April 12, 2012

FASHION// tobi.com


Okay guys, it's time to talk clothes for a sec. I found a new site to do my shopping! I discovered tobi.com a few months ago via one of my vloggers I am subscribed to on Youtube. Tobi has awesome clothes and an amazing selection. But, that's not the best part. They have NEW STUFF everyday! And not only that, but the new stuff is 30% off for a week. Which means new deals, new clothes EVERYDAY. How amazing is that?






Now, I haven't bought anything yet mainly because I am broke like a shattered lamp! But when I do come into some funding these are the three top things on my list:

$40

These shoes! You honestly have no freaking idea how much I want these shoes! They are so perfect! They're black AND they're platform with no heel. I don't wear heels that often. I hate them and they hurt oh so terribly. Anyway, these babies are called the Joia Triumph Patent Platform Shoes. And they soon will be mine.


$16

Next up is this top. Now, I know you're thinking, "Gee, Allie, that's kinda boring. Not much going on." But I am kinda into this retro/street/edgy phase right now and this would be the perfect start to my collection of such clothes. It's simple and black and very sexy. Not to mention the cute zipper detailing on the back!


$7
I am also having a cross obsession. I own one cross necklace and a pair of earrings, but I don't have any rings yet. This one is a light gold color and would look perfect with pretty much anything I wear. 

So yes, this is my envy-want-want-want list at tobi.com and I encourage you to just browse around and don't forget to look at they're new arrivals!
I also wanted to make a note that tobi.com is not in anyway paying me to talk about them or any of that non-sense. I'm just a shop-a-holic sharing some shopping advice with you!

Stay beautiful,
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...