Thursday, April 19, 2012

INSPIRATIONS// coral


Coral is another great style inspiration. It's also a great compliment to sea foam! My grandmother lives in a condo on an island off the gulf coast of Florida, and every time I visit her I always gawk at her coral wall paper in her bathroom. I love wearing coral and more often than not, if I'm at Target and they have those v-neck t-shirts on sale, I'll grab the coral colored one. It's a lovely summer color and was very on trend for spring. Here are some lovely pictures sporting this summer color...









1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
*most of these pictures are from tumblr. I credit the blogs that I found them on.

I hope your Wednesday was "so coral" (please tell me someone got that Spongebob reference?). I'm finally getting stuff done for my classes to take on my finals next week. I also got myself a new summer job working the water slide at my local YMCA. Should be an awesome summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...