Thursday, April 19, 2012

// What would you like to see?


I've been thinking a lot about the content of my blog, and I wanted to ask my lovely readers what you would like to see more of? I love doing DIYs for you, and blogging about my favorite trends and such, but that doesn't make me much different than the next DIY/fashion blog. What do you search for that you haven't found anywhere else? I strive to be unique. That's one of my goals here. 

Please let me know any suggestions or ideas you have! I love getting feedback from my readers, it just makes my day! Leave a comment below, and I will do my best to post on a topic you are interested in. Whether it's more fashion, photography, or DIYs, or whatever you would like to see.



4 comments:

  1. I love your fun and unique DIYs, Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love all your DIY's too! And is your font for the header called green piloww? Because I love that font and they look very similar :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is Ty! I use Pixlr for my photo editing and it's one of their fonts.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...