Tuesday, May 15, 2012

UPDATE// i'm back!


Hello everyone!
I am back from my mini vacation and I had so much fun! I did lots of shopping, but unfortunately, we couldn't go to the beach because of the weather. :( The picture above is from the day we got there; we planned to go two days later but it was raining cats and dogs. I updated frequently on my Instagram, so you can check out some pictures there. 

I have a few updates concerning my blog that I wanted to share with you:
I am canceling Pinterest Monday's for the duration of the summer. I know some of you might be disappointed, but honestly I am getting kinda sick of Pinterest. I know, harsh right? But I am getting super inspired by other sites now like tumblr and LookBook. I am thinking about doing a monthly feature about my favorite stylist or outfit inspirations from tumblr. Let me know what you think?

UPCOMING DIYs:
-Studded choker
-Spike headband
-Dyed shorts
-Ombre shirt with bleach

If you have any requests, let me know and I will try my best to do them! My funds are limited this summer so getting DIY supplies will be rare. I am trying to work with what I have already.

Studded choker DIY will be up tomorrow! So check back to see how to make one for yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...