Monday, June 4, 2012

Sponsor swap!


Hey guys, along with the already cool changes going on in the Metric world, I've also decided to start  sponsoring. And since this blog is new, and I have no money, I've decided to do it swap style. 

So if you would like to see a button to your blog on my blog, you send me the image you would like to use, and I'll send an image I would like to use as my button on your blog. We can keep those links up for the entire month of June, or prolong it as long as you want.

If you would be interested, please email me at alianne.russell@gmail.com with the image of your button and tell me a little bit about your blog, what you like to blog about, etc. 

And of course if you have any questions, comment below, and I will answer them as soon as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...