Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DIY// quirky candlesticks


This is just a quick something I wanted to share with you! I was inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest of knock off Anthropologie candlesticks. The sticks were nothing but knick knacks glued together and were being sold at $98! Well, the DIY I saw looked not only just like them, but I think they looked even better. So I thought I'd give it a try too. Unfortunately, my Goodwill was slacking in the knick knack department so I had to downsize mine to a simpler version. So these are mine!

I kinda really love them a lot! They remind me of that Shabby Chic look that was popular a while ago. They are currently on my dresser looking pretty and patiently waiting for a candle to be placed in them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...