Monday, March 5, 2012

PINTEREST// pinterest monday

Hey guys!
I'm going to start posting every Monday my top 5 favorite pins of the week. I wanted to share with everyone what is currently inspiring me and maybe it might inspire you! That is my goal here, after all: to share my love of creativity and pass on the love to you! So here are my top 5 favorite Pinterest finds this week(and the link to the actual webpage with the project will be linked underneath it):


 I found this pin whilst browsing a "DIY Fashion" search. I actually did a project like this right before school started last year in August, except I didn't cut the shorts in a scalloped shape... and my dye job was horrid! It was my first time dying something so it was a half experiment/half project. Anyway, I'm so going to try again now after seeing these! 


OMMMGGGGG I cannot tell you how much I love the look of this bed! If I had a slanted ceiling, I would SO being doing this! I love this bed mainly because of my native american obsession right now. The dreamcatcher, the white bedding, the pictures about the pillows... Ahhh. So pretty. I might try this in my dorm...


 (the webpage for these doesn't exist anymore)

So I got my ears pierced back in October for my birthday, and ever since I've been obsessed with earrings! I think its mainly due to the fact that I've never been able to wear them before so it's like this whole new world has been opened to me! I saw these, and I fell in DIY love! I have all the materials for these except the little gold doo-hickies. So prepared for a DIY on these very soon! 


I have no idea why, but I love those little pom pom things that are popping up everywhere. It's funny because I used to think that they were so tacky! But they have definitely grown on me and this pin inspired me to do something with them! I don't know what yet. It's kinda too warm now for a scarf so I might add them to some shorts or something, not sure.  

(I lost the link to these, I'll post it when I find it!)

Okay, so this one kinda random but I think these are so cool! Especially with that whole geometric trend going on right now. I could so put these on my desk or a coffee table. And it would be so easy to do! I already have gold paint, I just need some stones...

Hope you liked this Pinterest post! 
Stay beautiful,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...