Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FASHION// new shoes from Love Culture


I cannot tell you how much trouble I got into just to get these shoes! No, I did not steal them or rob a bank, haha. I saw them on Love Culture, and I fell in love. I've been looking for some shoes with some height, but I have a problem with heels. This wedge was the answer to my problem. I'll share my story and my review after the jump!



When I saw them, I did not have enough money to get them. So to get the cash, I cleaned out my wardrobe and sold some stuff to Plato's Closet. I got just enough money to get them!


To me, it was totally worth it! The are so cute and comfortable!
The wedge is about 4 inches, and the material is soft almost suede like material. 


The toe wraps around creating a cute bow around your toes.



Because there is no incline, they don't hurt my feet at all! I am so excited to wear them out and style them different way, which I will share with you of course.


This was my first Love Culture purchase and I am very satisfied. I order them online and the came within the next week. I will definitely be ordering from them again when I find something I like.


I encourage you to check them out too! If you are interested in these shoes you can order them here. They are currently on clearance so hurry up! 
On another subject, I do know I missed yesterday's Pinterest post. It will return next week, and in the meantime, why don't you check out my latest photography post here.

I am finally home from college for the summer! It feels so good to just relax at home and not worry about grades and homework. I also started my new job today and I am loving it so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...